S2640O2 - OXYGEN Gas Detector (O2) 0-25% Vol, 4-20mA - Electrochemical cell - Dust Proof Enclosure Version SMART3G-C3 Zone 2 category 3 areas
S2640O2 SMART3G gas detectors are employed to detect Oxygen, O2 Oxygen contents for both it depletion and enrichment (%Vol) in classified areas.
For the toxic gas detection, Sensitron has operated a reliable selection among the most performing electrochemical cells to supply units representing the state of the art in toxic gas detection.
The SMART3G line has been designed to offer a wide range of alternatives that grant customers the best solution to their requirements.
SMART3G-C has been specifically designed to offer high performance products for industrial applications.
SMART3G detectors are ATEX certified for:
Group II 2G, 2GD, 3G & GD
SMART3G detectors are SIL2 HW TUV certified
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Standard 4-20 mA 3 wires output
- Optional 1 or 3 relay output
- Optional RS485 interface for Modbus communication
- Ongoing system self diagnosis
- ATEX II3G (GD with optional adapter) and SIL 2 (1) certified (EN50402 & IEC61508 parts 1 to 7)
- Wide range of sensors and detectable gases
- Wide range of accessories for installation and maintenance
- Easy sensor replacement
Gas Detector type : Oxygen Gas detector, O2 Gas detector