S2177NO - NITRIC OXYDE Gas Detector (NO) 0-100 ppm, 4-20mA - Electrochemical Cell - Explosion Proof Enclosure Version SMART3G-D2 with Display Zone 1 category 2 areas
S2177NO SMART3G gas detectors are employed to detect Nitric Oxide, NO, Nitrogen Oxide, Nitrogen Monoxide Gas compounds (ppm) in classified areas.
For the toxic gas detection, Sensitron has operated a reliable selection among the most performing electrochemical cells to supply units representing the state of the art in toxic gas detection.
Designed to meet with tough industrial requirements, the SMART3G-D2 allow to monitor toxic, flammable and refrigerant gas contents in harsh environments and classified areas. They offer a 4-digit back-lit display for the gas concentration reading, 5 mode status LED and a high visibility multi-color LED light ring.
Ideal in harsh environments, the SMART3G-D2 feature nonintrusive calibration for an accurate and easy adjustment via Hall-effect switches, without opening the instrument and declassifying the area.
They can reliably monitor flammable compounds (% LFL), toxic compounds in ppm, Oxygen and CO2 contents in % by Vol.
They do also monitor refrigerant gases both in ppm and % LFL.
The detectors are rated to IP65.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Non-intrusive one man calibration via Hall effect switches
- 4-digit display and 5 mode status LEDs
- Multi-color LED light ring
- Standard 4-20 mA 3 wire output
- Standard 3 relay output
- Optional RS485 interface for Modbus communication.
- Zero tracking to maintain the zero point steady from possible drifts
- Ongoing system self diagnosis
- ATEX II 2G Ex db IIC T5 Gb (standard marking) (II2 GD with optional adapter)
- ATEX II 2G Ex db [ib] IIC T6 Gb for detectors with intrinsically safe protection
- SIL 2HW & SIL3 SW certified
- Wide range of sensors and detectable gases
- Wide range of accessories for installation and maintenance
- Easy sensor replacement
On request, SMART3G-D2 can be supplied:
- in a Ex d Stainless Steel enclosure with window
- with 25m remote sensor kit to separate the sensor head from the transmitter
Gas Detector type : Nitric Oxide Gas Detector, NO Gas Detector, Nitrogen Oxide Gas Detector, Nitrogen Monoxide Gas Detector