EasyCon - Miniature Contact controlled GSM transmitter - TellSystem
The GSM communicator may be used as a complement to alarm control systems as a 2 input GSM transmitter.
Capable of sending voice or SMS messages to 8 phone numbers. Voice messages with a length of up to 8 seconds can be sent concerning the 2 inputs and power failure. An extra identification message may be recorded (up to 16 seconds), which is played before the alarm message.
The open collector (OC) output of the device may be used for control with caller ID.
Capable of forwarding SMS messages received by the SIM card to a preset phone number.
Monitors power failure and GSM signal strength; GSM signal strength can be read out and drawn up as a one-hour resolution graph with the programming software.
Possesses a 16.000 event list, which records signals, GSM status, incoming calls and phone numbers.
PC programming is possible with ProRead software and optional programming cable!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Miniature GSM communicator (6 x 3 cm)
- 2 contact inputs (NO/NC)
- 1 Open Collector output which can be controlled by voice call from 1000 numbers and by SMS from unlimited numbers
- SMS forwarding and voice message to 8 numbers
- Programming via SMS, PC, Android and voice menu
- GPRS connection to the monitoring station