Methyl Alcohol Gas Detector - Explosion Proof Enclosure Version S2155MT-LD
S2155MT-LD - METHANOL, METHYL ALCOHOL Gas Detector 0-100% LEL, 4-20mA - Catalytic sensor - Explosion Proof Enclosure Version SMART3G-C2-LD Zone 1 category 2 areas
S2155MT-LD SMART3G gas detectors are employed to detect Methyl Alcohol, Methanol, Carbinol, Hydroxymethane, Methyl hydrate, Methyl hydroxide,Methylic alcohol, Methylol, Wood alcohol Gas compounds (%LEL) in classified areas.
SMART3G-C2-LD is designed to meet the needs of industrial applications and assures a reliable monitoring of toxic, flammable and refrigerant gas contents in classified areas.
The multi-color LED light ring assures an immediate visual indication of the detector status.
Ideal in industrial environments, the SMART3G-C2-LD feature one man calibration via the STS/CKD+ calibration keypad.
The SMART3G-C2-LD detectors can reliably monitor flammable compounds (% LFL), toxic compounds and refrigerant gases in ppm, Oxygen and CO2 contents in % by vol.
The detectors are rated to IP65.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Standard 4-20 mA 3 wire output
- Standard 3 relay output
- Standard multi-color LED light ring
- Optional RS485 interface for Modbus communication.
- Zero tracking to maintain the zero point steady from possible drifts
- Ongoing system self diagnosis
- ATEX II 2G Ex db IIC T5 Gb (standard marking) (II2 GD with optional adapter)
- ATEX II 2G Ex db [ib] IIC T6 Gb for detectors with intrinsically safe protection
- SIL 2HW & SIL3 SW certified
- Wide range of sensors and detectable gases
- Wide range of accessories for installation and maintenance
- Easy sensor replacement
On request, SMART3G-C2-LD can be supplied:
- in a Ex d Stainless Steel enclosure.
- with 25m remote sensor kit to separate the sensor head from the transmitter.
Gas Detector type : Methyl Alcohol Gas detector, Methanol Gas detector, Carbinol Gas detector, Hydroxymethane Gas detector, Methyl hydrate Gas detector, Methyl hydroxide Gas detector,Methylic alcohol Gas detector, Methylol Gas detector, Wood alcohol Gas detector