Methane Gas Detector - Dust Proof Enclosure Version S2156ME
S2156ME - (CH4) METHANE Gas Detector 0-100% LEL, 4-20mA - Catalytic sensor - Dust Proof Enclosure Version SMART3G-D3 with LCD display Zone 2 category 3 areas
S2156ME SMART3G gas detectors are employed to detect Methane, CH4 Gas compounds (%LEL) in classified areas.
The Pellistor sensors employed for the flammable Gas detection show an excellent output linearity up to 100% LEL.
The SMART3G line has been designed to offer a wide range of alternatives that grant customers the best solution to their requirements.
SMART3G-D have been designed to meet with tougher industrial requirements and offer a 4 digits back-lit display and 5 mode status LEDs for the gas concentration reading. They feature non intrusive magnetic calibration for an accurate and easy calibration via Hall-effect switches, without opening the instrument and declassifying the area.
SMART3GD3 detectors are ATEX certified for:
Group II 3G and 3GD with adapter
SMART3GD detectors are SIL2 HW TUV certified and SIL3 SW pending
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Non-intrusive one man calibration via Hall effect switches
- 4-digit display and 5 mode status LEDs
- Standard 4-20 mA 3 wire output
- Standard 1 relay output
- Optional 3 relay output
- Optional RS485 interface for Modbus communication.
- Zero tracking to maintain the zero point steady from possible drifts
- Ongoing system self diagnosis
- ATEX II3G (GD with optional adapter)
- SIL 2HW tested, SIL 3SW pending
- Wide range of sensors and detectable gases
- Wide range of accessories for installation and maintenance
- Easy sensor replacement
Gas Detector type : Methane Gas Detector, CH4 Gas Detector, Natural Gas Detector