CHQ-SZM2/M(SCI) - Marine Approved Single Zone Module with Isolator - HOCHIKI
Model CHQ-SZM2/M(SCI) is a Marine Approved Single Zone Monitor designed to allow up to 6 marine approved conventional detectors to be interfaced to Hochiki’s ESP analogue addressable system. The unit also features an integral short-circuit isolator. The CHQ-SZM2/M(SCI) utilises simple DIL switches for reliable addressing. A back box is also available (CHQ-BACKBOX) which, when used in conjunction with the CHQ-SZM2/M(SCI), increases the IP rating to IP65.
NOTE: The conventional zone on the CHQ-SZM2/M(SCI) does not support any line continuity options; if Call Points are being interfaced they should be wired at the beginning of the zone.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Single loop address
- Supports two independent zones of conventional detectors
- Both zones fully monitored for short/open circuit
- Requires an auxiliary 24V dc supply
- DIN rail version available
- Both models feature an integral short circuit isolator
- Approved by LPCB
- SIL Level 2 approved variant available