MBB-2 - Marine Approved Mounting Back Box - HOCHIKI
The approved design of the MBB-2 provides a splash-proof, secure fixing for the Hochiki CDX and ESP Marine Approved Range of Detectors and their associated Bases. It can be installed on a variety of different fixing surfaces and because it has been manufactured to match the colour of Hochiki's range of products, it provides an aesthetically pleasing solution where surface fixed devices are required.
The housing supports four 20 mm glanded entries, for zone, or loop cabling access. It is also supplied with base fixing screws and two cable glands specifically designed to provide protection against water ingress.
The detector base fits directly onto the MBB-2 and sits within a slight recess. This provides the accurate fit and the protection against dust and water ingress.
The MBB-2 is also the recommended choice of back box for Hochiki’s Waterproof Heat Detectors, the DFG-60E and the ACB-EW.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 4 cable entry holes suitable for cable glands (2 glands supplied)
- Colour matched to both ivory and white detector ranges
- Approved Sensor and Base range
- Provides moisture and dust resistant fixing
- Ideal for bulk-head fixing
- Approved by LR and GL
- Non-marine use version available (SBB-2)