Marine Approved Analogue Multi-Sensor ACC-ENM
ACC-ENM - Marine Approved Analogue Multi-Sensor - HOCHIKI
Model ACC-ENM is a Multi-Sensor, which is fully compatible with Hochiki’s ESP Analogue Addressable Protocol, and incorporates a thermal element and High Performance photoelectric smoke chamber.
The ACC-ENM has three modes, which are controlled from the Control Panel, allowing either the optical element or thermal element or both elements to be active in making the fire decision. The sensor polling LEDs can be controlled via the Control Panel (pulsing/non-pulsing). The ACC-ENM smoke chamber can easily be removed or replaced for easy maintenance.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- User selectable modes
- Incorporates Optical & Heat elements
- Removable, High Performance Chamber
- Twin LEDs allow 360 viewing – green when polling, turn red in fire
- Pulsing/non-pulsing controlled from panel*
- Variable sensitivity
- Electronically Addressed
- LPCB EN54: Part 7, LR & GL
- SIL Level 2 approved variants available
- Available in white