S4090GP - LPG Gas Detector 0-100% LEL, 4-20mA - Catalytic sensor - SMART3-H
S4090GP SMART3-H gas detectors are employed to detect Liquefied petroleum gas, LPG, GPL, LP Gas, liquid petroleum Gas compounds (%LEL) in non classified areas.
The SMART3-H (with LEDs indication) gas detectors are ideal for non-classified areas.
They employ high quality catalytic, MOS sensors, electrochemical cells or infrared sensors, that grant an excellent linearity and accuracy, besides an estimated lifetime of four years for detectors with infrared or pellistors sensors and two years for electrochemical cell sensors.
The SMART3-H gas detectors provide a proportional 4-20mA output signal or a 220V with 3 relays card (standalone) depending of the model. The model with 4-20mA output, can either communicate on a serial bus RS485 as optional.
In details, the available outputs are as follows:
• 4-20 mA. Proportional 4-20mA output current corresponding to the full range (LEL or ppm).
• Relay. One relay output as standard.
• Serial RS485. By adding the STS.IDI interface, the detector can communicate on RS485 bus with MULTISCAN++ gas control panels.
The SMART3-H detectors employ a powerful microprocessor that provides the following built-in features:
Self-diagnostic procedures to control the hardware and sensor correct operation.
Zero follower to maintain the detector zero point, from possible drifts caused by thermal or physical variations of the transducer.
Digital filter, employed in the digital analysis of the analog values sampled, this filter corrects temporary phenomena from causing reading errors or false alarms.
Hysteresis cycle: applied to the outputs associated to the alarm thresholds, it prevents continuous output switching when close to the threshold values.
The SMART3-H detectors offer a fast and failsafe installation as well as an easy maintenance and calibration routine via the handheld keypad STS/CKD.
The SMART3-H gas detectors run with a power supply at 12-24Vd or at 220V and are available in IP42 rated enclosure and they have an integrated buzzer.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Standard 4-20 mA and 1 relay output
- Buzzer and mode status LEDs
- Optional RS485 interface for Modbus communication
- Ongoing system self-diagnosis
- EN 378, F-gas regulation and EN14624 compliant
- 12-24VDC power supply
- 220V standalone version complete with 3-relay output on request
Gas Detector type : Liquefied petroleum gas Detector, LPG Gas Detector, GPL Gas Detector, LP Gas Detector, liquid petroleum Gas Detector