1151EISE - Ionization Intrinsically Safe Detector System Sensor
Intrinsically safe detectors are used in hazardous locations where explosive levels of gas or vapours are normally or potentially present. The 1151EIS circuit power levels is limited so the potential to ignite an explosive atmosphere is eliminated.
Model 1151EIS ionization smoke detector uses a state-of-the-art sensing chamber. This detector is designed to afford open area protection and is for use with compatible two-wire control panels only. Once the detector senses a fire, it latches in alarm and remains in this condition until it is reset by momentary power interruption.
1151EIS is equipped with two LEDs that provide a local, 360° visual indication of detector status. Remote LED annunciator capability is also included. The detectors can be tested by activating the internal reed switch with a test magnet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Approved to European directive 94/9/EC for use in potentially explosive atmospheres EEx ia IIB T5
- FM approved for use in Class I, Div. 1, Groups A, B, C, D hazardous (classified) locations
- Two LEDs provide 360° visibility
- Built-in tamper-resistant feature
- SEMS screws for easy wiring (Base)
- 1151EIS is UL approved as a smoke automatic fire detector
- Low standby current
- Height : 4.2 cm
- Diameter : 10.2 cm
- Shipping Weight : 99g
- Input Voltage : 15–28 VDC
- Standby Current : Barrier Dependent
European Safety Rating
Apparatus Certificate Numbers: Baseefa03ATEX0156X
System Certificate Numbers: 5451EIS: Baseefa03Y0181