S2137HS - HYDROGEN SULPHIDE, HYDROGEN SULFIDE Gas Detector (H2S) 0-50 ppm, 4-20mA - Electrochemical cell - Explosion Proof Enclosure Version SMART3G-C2 Zone 1 category 2 areas
S2137HS SMART3G gas detectors are employed to detect Hydrogen sulfide, H2S, hydrogen sulphide, Dihydrogen monosulfide, Sewer gas, Stink damp, Sulfane, Sulfurated hydrogen Gas compounds (ppm) in classified areas.
For the toxic gas detection, Sensitron has operated a reliable selection among the most performing electrochemical cells to supply units representing the state of the art in toxic gas detection.
Designed to meet with industrial requirements, the SMART3G-C2 allow to monitor toxic, flammable and refrigerant gas contents in industrial environments and classified areas.
Ideal in industrial environments, the SMART3G-C2 feature one man calibration via the STS/CKD+ calibration keypad.
The SMART3G-C2 can reliably monitor flammable compounds (% LFL), toxic compounds and refrigerant gases in ppm, Oxygen and CO2 contents in % by Vol.
They do also monitor refrigerant gases both in ppm and % LFL.
The detectors are rated to IP65.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Standard 4-20 mA 3 wire output
- Optional 1 or 3 relay output
- Optional RS485 interface for Modbus communication.
- Zero tracking to maintain the zero point steady from possible drifts
- Ongoing system self diagnosis
- ATEX II 2G Ex db IIC T5 Gb (standard marking) (II2 GD with optional adapter)
- ATEX II 2G Ex db [ib] IIC T6 Gb for detectors with intrinsically safe protection
- SIL 2 HW & SIL3 SW certified
- Wide range of sensors and detectable gases
- Wide range of accessories for installation and maintenance
- Easy sensor replacement
On request, SMART3G-C2 can be supplied:
- with 25m remote sensor kit to separate the sensor head from the transmitter
Gas Detector type : Hydrogen sulfide Gas Detector, H2S Gas Detector, hydrogen sulphide Gas Detector, Dihydrogen monosulfide Gas Detector, Sewer Gas Detector, Stink damp Gas Detector, Sulfane Gas Detector, Sulfurated hydrogen Gas Detector