Hydrogen Sulphide Gas Detector - Explosion Proof Enclosure Version S2873HS
S2873HS - HYDROGEN SULPHIDE Gas Detector (H2S) 0-100 ppm, 4-20mA - Electrochemical Cell - Explosion Proof Enclosure Version SMART3G-D2 with LCD display Zone 1 category 2 areas
S2873HS SMART3G gas detectors are employed to detect Hydrogen sulfide, H2S, hydrogen sulphide, Dihydrogen monosulfide, Sewer gas, Stink damp, Sulfane, Sulfurated hydrogen Gas compounds (ppm) in classified areas.
For the toxic gas detection, Sensitron has operated a reliable selection among the most performing electrochemical cells to supply units representing the state of the art in toxic gas detection.
The SMART3G line has been designed to offer a wide range of alternatives that grant customers the best solution to their requirements.
SMART3G-D have been designed to meet with tougher industrial requirements and offer a 4 digits back-lit display and 5 mode status LEDs for the gas concentration reading. They feature non intrusive magnetic calibration for an accurate and easy calibration via Hall-effect switches, without opening the instrument and declassifying the area.
SMART3GD2 detectors are ATEX certified for:
Group II 2G and 2GD with adapter
SMART3GD detectors are SIL2 HW TUV certified and SIL3 SW pending
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Non-intrusive one man calibration via Hall effect switches
- 4-digit display and 5 mode status LEDs
- Standard 4-20 mA 3 wire output
- Standard 1 relay output
- Optional 3 relay output card
- Optional RS485 interface for Modbus communication.
- Zero tracking to maintain the zero point steady from possible drifts
- Ongoing system self diagnosis
- ATEX II2G Ex db IIC T5 Gb (standard marking) (II2 GD with optional adapter)
- ATEX II2G Ex db [ib] IIC T6 Gb for detectors with intrinsically safe protection
- SIL 2HW tested, SIL3 SW pending
- Wide range of sensors and detectable gases
- Wide range of accessories for installation and maintenance
- Easy sensor replacement
Gas Detector type : Hydrogen sulfide Gas Detector, H2S Gas Detector, hydrogen sulphide Gas Detector, Dihydrogen monosulfide Gas Detector, Sewer Gas Detector, Stink damp Gas Detector, Sulfane Gas Detector, Sulfurated hydrogen Gas Detector