Hydrogen Sulphide Gas Detector - Dust Proof Enclosure Version S2168HS
S2168HS - HYDROGEN SULPHIDE Gas Detector (H2S) 0-50 ppm, 4-20mA - Electrochemical cell - Dust Proof Enclosure Version SMART3G-D3 with display Zone 2 category 3 areas
S2168HS SMART3G gas detectors are employed to detect Hydrogen sulfide, H2S, hydrogen sulphide, Dihydrogen monosulfide, Sewer gas, Stink damp, Sulfane, Sulfurated hydrogen Gas compounds (ppm) in classified areas.
For the toxic gas detection, Sensitron has operated a reliable selection among the most performing electrochemical cells to supply units representing the state of the art in toxic gas detection.
The SMART3G line has been designed to offer a wide range of alternatives that grant customers the best solution to their requirements.
Designed to meet with industrial requirements, the SMART3G-D3 allow to monitor toxic and flammable contents in areas classified as zone 2.
They offer a 4-digit back-lit display for the gas concentration reading, 5 mode status LED and a high visibility multi-color LED light ring.
The SMART3G-D3 feature non intrusive calibration for an accurate and easy adjustment via Hall-effect switches, without opening the instrument and declassifying the area.
They can reliably monitor flammable compounds (% LFL), toxic compounds in ppm, Oxygen and CO2 in % by vol.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Non-intrusive one man calibration via Hall effect switches
- 4-digit display and 5 mode status LEDs
- Multi-color LED light ring
- Standard 4-20 mA 3 wire output
- Standard 3 relay output
- Optional RS485 interface for Modbus communication.
- Zero tracking to maintain the zero point steady from possible drifts
- Ongoing system self diagnosis
- ATEX: II 3G Ex db ec nC IIC T5 Gc
- SIL 2 HW & SIL3 SW certified
- Wide range of sensors and detectable gases
- Wide range of accessories for installation and maintenance
- Easy sensor replacement
- IP rating: IP55
Gas Detector type : Hydrogen sulfide Gas Detector, H2S Gas Detector, hydrogen sulphide Gas Detector, Dihydrogen monosulfide Gas Detector, Sewer Gas Detector, Stink damp Gas Detector, Sulfane Gas Detector, Sulfurated hydrogen Gas Detector