FS-1300 - Flame Simulator for all Single IR Flame detector - Spectrex
Providing foolproof, full loop testing of your flame detection system in Zones 1 and 2 hazardous areas at up to 10ft (3m) testing distance
To be fully secure against fire, flame detector self-testing is not enough. According to most local jurisdictional authorities and as required for SIL2 compliance, you need to test and ensure the integrity of your entire flame detection system at least once per year. That means performing a full system loop test from the detector, through the wiring to the controller, and up to the actual alarm notification. The only way to do so, without lighting a real fire, is with an external flame simulator.
The FS-1300 FLAME SIMULATOR is the essential complimentary tool to the self-testing capabilities of your Sharpeye™ Single IR Flame Detectors. It brings fire prevention safety to a higher level by giving you the ability to fully test the operational readiness of your entire fire detection system:
• Test the integrity of all the system components: all alarm outputs, all cabling and connections and the fire alarm panel functionality.
• Test clear line of sight: By using the Spectrex Flame Simulator, you will ensure that no object is obstructing the field of view, and that the detector’s window lens is not obscured.
Therefore, by simulating a fire that actually triggers the detector outputs, the model FS-1300 verifies the correct operation of the Single IR flame detector, performs an essential end-to-end loop test and verifies window cleanliness.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Long-range flame detector activation – at a range up to 10ft (3m) – a 33% increase compared to previous simulator models.
- Reduced maintenance costs with easy access for testing detectors, in hard to reach places, from floor/deck level without the need for scaffolding or ladders
- Highly portable – for hand held operation by a single operator
- Easy aiming using laser diode
- ATEX/IECEx approved for use in Zones 1 and 2 hazardous areas
- Single charge is sufficient to test up to 100 detectors