Ethylene Gas Detector - Dust Proof Version S2130EL
S2130EL - (C2H4) ETHYLENE Gas Detector (CO) 0-200 ppm, 4-20mA - Electrochemical cell - Dust Proof Enclosure Version SMART3G-C3 Zone 2 category 3 areas
S2130ET SMART3G gas detectors are employed to detect Ethylene, Ethene, C2H4 Gas compounds (ppm) in classified areas.
For the toxic gas detection, Sensitron has operated a reliable selection among the most performing electrochemical cells to supply units representing the state of the art in toxic gas detection.
Designed to meet with industrial requirements, the SMART3G-C3 allow to monitor toxic, flammable and refrigerants contents in areas classified as zone 2, category 3.
Ideal in light industrial environments, the SMART3G-C3 feature one man calibration via the STS/CKD+ calibration keypad.
They can reliably monitor flammable compounds (% LFL), toxic and refrigerants contents in ppm, Oxygen and CO2 in % by vol.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Standard 4-20 mA 3 wire output
- Optional 1 or 3 relay output
- Optional RS485 interface for Modbus communication.
- Ongoing system self diagnosis
- ATEX: II 3G Ex db ec nC IIC T5 Gc
- SIL 2 HW & SIL3 SW certified
- Wide range of sensors and detectable gases
- Wide range of accessories for installation and maintenance
- Easy sensor replacement
- IP rating: IP55
Gas Detector type : Ethylene Gas detector, Ethene Gas Detector, C2H4 Gas Detector