Ethyl Acetate Gas Detector - Explosion Proof Enclosure Version S2097AE
S2097AE - ETHYL ETHANOATE, ETHYL ACETATE Gas Detector 0-100% LEL, 4-20mA - Catalytic sensor - Explosion Proof Enclosure Version SMART3G-C2 Zone 1 category 2 areas
S2097AE SMART3G gas detectors are employed to detect Ethyl Acetate, Ethyl Ethanoate Gas compounds (%LEL) in classified areas.
Designed to meet with industrial requirements, the SMART3G-C2 allow to monitor toxic, flammable and refrigerant gas contents in industrial environments and classified areas.
Ideal in industrial environments, the SMART3G-C2 feature one man calibration via the STS/CKD+ calibration keypad.
The SMART3G-C2 can reliably monitor flammable compounds (% LFL), toxic compounds and refrigerant gases in ppm, Oxygen and CO2 contents in % by Vol.
They do also monitor refrigerant gases both in ppm and % LFL.
The detectors are rated to IP65.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Standard 4-20 mA 3 wire output
- Optional 1 or 3 relay output
- Optional RS485 interface for Modbus communication.
- Zero tracking to maintain the zero point steady from possible drifts
- Ongoing system self diagnosis
- ATEX II 2G Ex db IIC T5 Gb (standard marking) (II2 GD with optional adapter)
- ATEX II 2G Ex db [ib] IIC T6 Gb for detectors with intrinsically safe protection
- SIL 2 HW & SIL3 SW certified
- Wide range of sensors and detectable gases
- Wide range of accessories for installation and maintenance
- Easy sensor replacement
On request, SMART3G-C2 can be supplied:
- with 25m remote sensor kit to separate the sensor head from the transmitter
Gas Detector type : Ethyl Acetate Gas Detector, Ethyl Ethanoate Gas Detector