PM705C - EN 54-4 approved, 24 V 5 A + 1.6 A Intelligent Power Supply - UTC Fire & Security
The PM705C is a fully featured EN54-4 approved power supply ideal for use in fire system applications. It features intelligent battery charging, monitoring and signalling. Regulated 27.6 VDC output will source up to 5 A into the load as well as providing up to 1.6 A for charging the standby batteries.
The load output features full electronic short circuit protection under both mains and standby battery operation. Maximum battery life is assured through continuous active battery monitoring and 3 different charge levels: bulk (fast charge), absorption and temperature compensated float. Deep discharge protection prevents premature battery failure when operating from standby for extended periods.
Inside the unit, a diagnostic led with various flash patterns, ensure accurate diagnostics when the unit is in fault.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Approved to EN54-4 & VdS certified
- Self contained box houses 17 Ah batteries
- Optional battery box houses 38 Ah batteries
- Electronic overload protection
- Deep discharge protection
- Mains & Fault LED indicators
- Fault diagnostics LED, inside of the unit
- 2 x Relay outputs: Fault & Mains Fault
- Temperature compensated charging
- Wide input voltage range
- Start-up from batteries