VMCZ100 - Conventional Zone Module Argus Security
The conventional zone module is a device permitting to interface an analogue-intelligent addressable loop to a conventional detection zone. The analogue panel sees this device (and all the conventional sub-system) as a single addressed device on the loop.
Conventional zone conditions as normal, open and short circuit and alarm are detected by this module and notified to the analogue control panel by the module itself.
The conventional zone module can be powered in different ways: either directly by the analogue detection loop or by an external power supply source.
The conventional zone module is capable of monitoring its power supply (whether from the analogue loop or external) and measure the actual current that is flowing to the conventional zone line, giving the analogue control panel full control over the conventional sub-system and its status.
In addition to the above-said main feature, the conventional zone module is equipped with a non-supervised double pole relay output that can be used by the analogue control panel as an output module, for example, to provide a reset feature to some particular conventional systems.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Relay output
- Power supply from the loop or external
- High reliability and error detection
- Built-in bidirectional isolator
- Large capacity, up to 240 devices per loop
- Auto addressing capability (control panel feature) or manually via VPU100 programmer
- High power availability from loop (>98%)
- Digital checking of double address
- Line quality information
- Loop power supply voltage range : 15 V - 40 V
- External source power supply voltage range : 15 VDC - 40 VDC
- Conventional zone line applied voltage : Same as power supply
- Current absorbed in standby by the device : 500uA
- Current absorbed by device's red LED : 6 mA
- Current absorbed by device's green LED : 4 mA
- Current absorbed by device's Amber LED : 10 mA
- End of line capacitor (EOL) characteristics : 4.7 uF/50V
- Alarm current limitation resistor's value range (RALL) : 0 ohms - 1000 ohms
- Relay nominal switching capacity (resistive load) : 2A - 30 VDC or 0.5A - 125 VAC
- Relay Max switching power : 60W - 62.5VA
- Relay Max switching voltage : 220 VDC or 125VAC
- Relay Max switching current : 2 A
- Compatible wire gauge range : 0.5 mm© a 2.5 mm©
- Operating Temperature range : -30°C to +70°C
- Maximum tolerated humidity : 85% RH - no condensing
- Ingress protection rating : IP54
- Dimensions : 130 mm x 93 mm x 58 mm
- Weight : 190 g