* 5% Off Discount on Order if Payment is received before 21 July 2017 !
Don't hesitate to contact us for more information
DCD-CE3(WHT) - Conventional Combined Rate of Rise & Fixed Temperature Heat Detector (90°C), Ivory case - Hochiki
Model DCD-CE3 is a Rate of Rise Heat Detector with a 90°C fixed temperature element using a thermistor and linearising circuit to provide an accurate linear response Heat Detector.
The DCD-CE3 is ideal for use where medium ambient temperatures exist, such as drying rooms or where Smoke Detectors are unsuitable because of the presence of steam or cooking fumes such as in a kitchen.
The DCD-CE3 is supported by a wide range of bases for different applications and these are supported on the majority of conventional systems. A third terminal provides remote indicator output.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Electronic linear heat detection
- Incorporates a 90°C fixed temperature element
- Remote Indicator output
- Wide voltage range (9.5 ~ 30 V dc)
- Twin fire LEDs allow 360° viewing
- Full range of mounting bases
- Approved by LPCB & VdS
- Also available in white