* 5% Off Discount on Order if Payment is received before 21 July 2017 !
Don't hesitate to contact us for more information
Solo C3 - Carbon Monoxide Detector Tester*
CO Detector Testing
Many multi-sensor fire detectors detect carbon monoxide (CO) as well as smoke and / or heat. Under international codes and standards the CO cell needs to be functionally tested with a CO stimulus from the protected area through the detector vents to the sensor.
Solo C3 - used in conjunction with Solo 330 / 332 dispensers - provides a safe way of achieving this with CO concentration levels high enough to activate an alarm, but low enough not to pose danger to user health.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Detector manufacturer endorsed
- Genuine and non-flammable CO stimulus
- Controlled delivery
- Designed for use with Solo 330 / 332 dispensers
* Note: certain CO life safety detectors (as opposed to fire detectors with CO sensors within them) require a low concentration of CO sustained over a long period of time. Solo C3 and Solo 330 / 332 are unlikely in isolation to prove suitable for testing these detectors.
Other reference : SC008CO, 517.001.262