Carbon Dioxide Gas Detector - Explosion Proof Enclosure Version S3763CO2
S3763CO2 - CARBON DIOXIDE Gas Detector (CO2) 0-5000 PPM, 4-20mA - Infrared sensor - Explosion Proof Enclosure Version SMART3G-D2 with Display Zone 1 Category 2 areas
S3763CO2 SMART3G gas detectors are employed to detect Carbon Dioxide, CO2 Gas compounds (ppm) in classified areas.
For aggressive atmospheres, where the Pellistor sensors would be seriously damaged, Sensitron developed a range of detectors employing industrial grade Infrared sensors: IR sensors are poison free and this grants a higher accuracy and a longer lifetime to the cell.
Designed to meet with tough industrial requirements, the SMART3G-D2 allow to monitor toxic, flammable and refrigerant gas contents in harsh environments and classified areas. They offer a 4-digit back-lit display for the gas concentration reading, 5 mode status LED and a high visibility multi-color LED light ring.
Ideal in harsh environments, the SMART3G-D2 feature nonintrusive calibration for an accurate and easy adjustment via Hall-effect switches, without opening the instrument and declassifying the area.
They can reliably monitor flammable compounds (% LFL), toxic compounds in ppm, Oxygen and CO2 contents in % by Vol.
They do also monitor refrigerant gases both in ppm and % LFL.
The detectors are rated to IP65.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Non-intrusive one man calibration via Hall effect switches
- 4-digit display and 5 mode status LEDs
- Multi-color LED light ring
- Standard 4-20 mA 3 wire output
- Standard 3 relay output
- Optional RS485 interface for Modbus communication.
- Zero tracking to maintain the zero point steady from possible drifts
- Ongoing system self diagnosis
- ATEX II 2G Ex db IIC T5 Gb (standard marking) (II2 GD with optional adapter)
- ATEX II 2G Ex db [ib] IIC T6 Gb for detectors with intrinsically safe protection
- SIL 2HW & SIL3 SW certified
- Wide range of sensors and detectable gases
- Wide range of accessories for installation and maintenance
- Easy sensor replacement
On request, SMART3G-D2 can be supplied:
- in a Ex d Stainless Steel enclosure with window
- with 25m remote sensor kit to separate the sensor head from the transmitter
Gas Detector type : Carbon Dioxide Gas Detector, CO2 Gas Detector