Carbon Dioxide Gas Detector - Dust Proof Enclosure Version S2448CO2
S2448CO2 - CARBON DIOXIDE Gas Detector (CO2) 0-5000 ppm, 4-20mA - Infrared sensor - Dust Proof Enclosure Version SMART3G-D3 with LCD display Zone 2 category 3 areas
S2448CO2 SMART3G gas detectors are employed to detect Carbon Dioxide, CO2 Gas compounds (ppm) in classified areas.
For aggressive atmospheres, where the Pellistor sensors would be seriously damaged, Sensitron developed a range of detectors employing industrial grade Infrared sensors: IR sensors are poison free and this grants a higher accuracy and a longer lifetime to the cell.
The SMART3G line has been designed to offer a wide range of alternatives that grant customers the best solution to their requirements.
SMART3G-D have been designed to meet with tougher industrial requirements and offer a 4 digits back-lit display and 5 mode status LEDs for the gas concentration reading. They feature non intrusive magnetic calibration for an accurate and easy calibration via Hall-effect switches, without opening the instrument and declassifying the area.
SMART3GD3 detectors are ATEX certified for:
Group II 3G and 3GD with adapter
SMART3GD detectors are SIL2 HW TUV certified and SIL3 SW pending
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Non-intrusive one man calibration via Hall effect switches
- 4-digit display and 5 mode status LEDs
- Standard 4-20 mA 3 wire output
- Standard 1 relay output
- Optional 3 relay output
- Optional RS485 interface for Modbus communication.
- Zero tracking to maintain the zero point steady from possible drifts
- Ongoing system self diagnosis
- ATEX II3G (GD with optional adapter)
- SIL 2HW tested, SIL 3SW pending
- Wide range of sensors and detectable gases
- Wide range of accessories for installation and maintenance
- Easy sensor replacement
Gas Detector type : Carbon Dioxide Gas Detector, CO2 Gas Detector