S2444CO2 - CARBON DIOXIDE Gas Detector (CO2) 0-5000 ppm, 4-20mA - Infrared sensor - Dust Proof Enclosure Version SMART3G-C3 Zone 2 category 3 areas
S2444CO2 SMART3G gas detectors are employed to detect Carbon Dioxide, CO2 Gas compounds (ppm) in classified areas.
For aggressive atmospheres, where the Pellistor sensors would be seriously damaged, Sensitron developed a range of detectors employing industrial grade Infrared sensors: IR sensors are poison free and this grants a higher accuracy and a longer lifetime to the cell.
The SMART3G line has been designed to offer a wide range of alternatives that grant customers the best solution to their requirements.
SMART3G-C has been specifically designed to offer high performance products for industrial applications.
SMART3G detectors are ATEX certified for:
Group II 2G, 2GD, 3G & GD
SMART3G detectors are SIL2 HW TUV certified
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Standard 4-20 mA 3 wires output
- Optional 1 or 3 relay output
- Optional RS485 interface for Modbus communication
- Ongoing system self diagnosis
- ATEX II3G (GD with optional adapter) and SIL 2 (1) certified (EN50402 & IEC61508 parts 1 to 7)
- Wide range of sensors and detectable gases
- Wide range of accessories for installation and maintenance
- Easy sensor replacement
Gas Detector type : Carbon Dioxide Gas Detector, CO2 Gas Detector