Enhanced Calibration Keypad STSCKD+
STS/CKD+ Enhanced calibration keypad with 7-digit display and SD-CARD slot
It can be connected to SENSITRON’S SMART detectors to adjust the Zero, Span and 4-20 mA values.
Via the SD-CARD it is also possible to update detector’s firmware (feature not enabled on old SMART3G and NC detector)
The calibration keypad STG can be used for all the gas detectors of Sensitron s.r.l.
The calibration keypad is supplied with an adapter for connection to SMART P detectors.
The calibration keypad enables the following (The mentioned operations are function of the gas detector in use) :
- Zero calibration;
- Span calibration;
- 4-20 ma output calibration;
- To change the alarm thresholds and its hysteresis;
- To reset the device;
- To couple detector with the sensor head “Head pairing”;
- To change or visualize only the Baud Rate;
- To set the address of the RS485 bus;
- To show the firmware version of the detector;