S4590BU - BUTANE Gas Detector 0-100% LEL, 4-20mA - Catalytic sensor - SMART3-R
S4590BU SMART3-R gas detectors are employed to detect Butane compounds (%LEL) in non classified areas.
The SMART3-R have been designed for non classified areas and are ideal for the detection of flammable, toxic and refrigerant gasses in non hazardous environments.
The detectors provide analog 4-20 mA, digital RS485 transmissions and 3-relay outputs.
A multi-colour LED light ring offers a visual indication of the detector' status while an internal buzzer activates to warn of any fault or alarm condition.
SMART3-R are rated to IP54 and feature one-man calibration via the STS/CKD series calibration keypad.
On request, SMART3-R can be supplied with remote sensor head. The detector will be supplied complete with 5m RJ12 6P6C cable.
SMART3R comply with the following new standards:
• EN 378-3
• EN 50676
• IEC 60335-2-40 Annex LL
• ISO 5149-3
• F-Gas Regulation
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Standard 4-20 mA, RS485 and 3-relay outputs
• Multicolour LED ring
• Internal buzzer for audible warning
• Ongoing system self-diagnosis
• Wide range of sensors and detectable gases
• Optional remote sensor head
• Easy sensor replacement
• Standard 12-24 Vdc power supply. On request 90-240 Vac, without 4-20 mA transmission
Gas Detector type : Butane Gas detector