Butadiene Gas Detector - Explosion Proof Enclosure Version S2602BN
S2602BN - BUTADIENE Gas Detector (C4H6) 0-100% LEL, 4-20mA - Infrared sensor - Explosion Proof Enclosure Version SMART3G-D2 with LCD display Zone 1 category 2 areas
S2602BN SMART3G gas detectors are employed to detect Butadiene Gas compounds (%LEL) in classified areas.
For aggressive atmospheres, where the Pellistor sensors would be seriously damaged, Sensitron developed a range of detectors employing industrial grade Infrared sensors: IR sensors are poison free and this grants a higher accuracy and a longer lifetime to the cell.
The SMART3G line has been designed to offer a wide range of alternatives that grant customers the best solution to their requirements.
SMART3G-D have been designed to meet with tougher industrial requirements and offer a 4 digits back-lit display and 5 mode status LEDs for the gas concentration reading. They feature non intrusive magnetic calibration for an accurate and easy calibration via Hall-effect switches, without opening the instrument and declassifying the area.
SMART3G detectors are ATEX certified for:
Group II 2G, 2GD, 3G & GD
SMART3G detectors are SIL2 HW TUV certified
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Non-intrusive one man calibration via Hall effect switches
- 4-digit display and 5 mode status LEDs
- Standard 4-20 mA 3 wire output
- Standard 1 relay output
- Optional 3 relay output card
- Optional RS485 interface for Modbus communication.
- Zero tracking to maintain the zero point steady from possible drifts
- Ongoing system self diagnosis
- ATEX II2G Ex db IIC T5 Gb (standard marking) (II2 GD with optional adapter)
- ATEX II2G Ex db [ib] IIC T6 Gb for detectors with intrinsically safe protection
- SIL 2HW tested, SIL3 SW pending
- Wide range of sensors and detectable gases
- Wide range of accessories for installation and maintenance
- Easy sensor replacement
Gas Detector type : C4H6, Bicyclobutane, Butadiene, Cyclobutene, Dimethylacetylene (2-butyne), Ethylacetylene (1-butyne), 1-Methylcyclopropene, Methylenecyclopropane, Trimethylenemethane