AA-0500 - Alarmline II Analogue LHD Cable w/ PVC Sheath, 500 m
The AA-0500 is an analogue linear heat detection cable in a PVC outer sheath, supplied in 500m lenghts. It is suitable for indoor applications where sensor cable is unlikely to be subjected to physical damage or exposed to harsh environmental conditions.
In temperature sensitive environments early detection of an abnormal change is crucial to protect safety of life, critical processes and reduce losses. The AA analogue range of linear heat detection cable use exceptionally durable linear heat detection technologies which provide extensive and continuous coverage, is easy to install and fully integrate with building management systems. The products offer an enviable set of features bringing enhanced benefits and increased safety to the fire protection industry worldwide.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- UL521 Approved, UL/ULC Listed, RoHS compliant and CE certified to meet end user specifications
- Open and short circuit detection reduces the risk of false alarms
- Optional pre-alarm setting allows the user to manage risk more effectively
- Cable based sensing allows detection at the point of risk
- Low installation and maintenance costs reduce total cost of ownership
- Suitable for installation in hazardous areas
- Approved to the latest standards
Other Reference : ProReact F3000