FR5000-SD - Additional Head Optical Beam Smoke Detector
The FIRERAY 5000-SD motorised reflective, auto aligning infrared optical beam smoke detector can be installed with up to four detector heads per system, thus saving on installation time and costs.This innovative system has been designed from the ground up to include pioneering technology that fully addresses the needs of the installer and user, both now and in the future.
With its industry leading optics, the FIRERAY 5000-SD is ideally suited for the protection of large areas where the use of traditional detection technologies would prove to be too difficult and/or costly to install.
The FIRERAY 5000-SD combines an infrared transmitter and receiver in the same discrete unit and operates by projecting a well-defined beam to a reflective prism, which returns the beam to the receiver for analysis. Smoke in the beam path causes a drop in power, which, if below a pre-determined level, results in an alarm signal.
The FIRERAY 5000-SD is delivered with one reflector without controller
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Up to 4 Detectors per System Controller
- Each Detector configurable from 8m to 100m
- Integral LASER
- Auto-Align Fast Automatic Beam Alignment
- Building Movement and Contamination Compensation
- Low Level System Controller
- 20mm Cable Gland Knockouts on System Controller
- 2-wire interface from System Controller to Detector
- 5 yearWarranty
UL - S3417
ULC - S3417
MEA - 22-08-E
CSFM - 7260-1508-104
Maryland - 2243
- Housing: Flame Retardant ABS
- IP Rating: IP54
- Finish: Light Grey/Black
- Knock Outs: Controller: 7-1/2