SGMCB100 - Wireless Battery Powered Output Module Sagittarius
The wireless battery powered output module is a device which allows the activation, switching over and/or deactivation of circuits connected to its outputs.
The activation / switching over command is sent by the control panel to the module via the wire to wireless translator module and other possible wireless expander module(s).
Communication between the battery powered output module and the translator or the expander is wireless, via the Sagittarius protocol.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- a 12 Vdc / 24 Vdc output
- a SPDT (Single Pole Double Throw) relay operated output
- The wireless Battery Powered Output Module is equipped with a bicolor LED (red/green) that provides visual indication for functional conditions and battery levels
- If a battery fault condition is detected on the wireless Battery Powered Output Module, a fault message is sent to the control panel via translator / expander. This kind of fault condition is locally signaled by the module's visual LED indicator
- Communication range with the translator or expander : 200 m (in open space) *
- Operating frequency range : 868.15 MHz - 869.85 MHz
- Modulation type : FSK
- Operating frequency channels : 7
- Radiated power : 5 dBm (3 mW) Typical
- Main battery ** : Type CR123A (3 Vdc) 5 years typical ***
- Secondary battery ** : Type CR2032A (3 Vdc) 2 months typical ***
- Max tolerated humidity (no condensing) : 95% RH
- IP rating : 65
- Cable entry knockout holes specifications : 6 x M16/20
- Applicable wire gauge range : From 0.5 mm2 to 2.5 mm2
* Ideal operating range: may vary consistently according to environmental conditions.
** When a low battery condition is indicated, both, main and secondary, batteries must be changed altogether.
*** Theses lifespan values refer to the device being programmed with a control signal transmission period of 12 seconds.
If the 12 VDC/24 VDC output is activated for 30 seconds a week for test, the primary battery's lifespan reduces to 3 years.
- Maximum switched voltage : 30 VDC
- Maximum switched current : 2A
- Maximum switched power : 60 W
- 12/24 VDC ouput's max current supply at 12 V (+/-10%) : 40 mA
- 12/24 VDC ouput's max current supply at 24 V (+/-10%) : 20 mA
- Only relay output : -30°C to +55°C
- 12/24 output at 12 VDC (max load current) : -10°C to +55°C
- 12/24 output at 24 VDC (max load current) : 0°C to +55°C