PA25/3L - Low Current Remote LED Indicator
The PA25 remote indicators have been designed for direct connection to fire detectors, enabling luminous indication outside the area where the detector is installed.
The PA25 remote indicators are supplied with a back box for surface mounting. It has two inlets for pipes of up to 20 mm in diameter. For recessed (flush) mounting, a universal mounting box with 60 mm screws and a minimum depth of 25 mm could be used.
The indicator must always be installed at the most visible point.
The PA25/3L is normally connected directly to the detector common and remote LED output. Three high-luminosity red LED indicators light up on activation, with a low current consumption. It can be set to to remain on or flash after activation by simply wiring to a different input terminal on the unit.
The PA25/3L may also be used in conventional systems requiring low current consumption, connecting it in the same way as described above. In this case, only one LED lights up. The indicator normally stays on (it flashes only if the detector sends the supporting signal).
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Direct two-wire connection to detector
- Large angle of visibility - lit up on four sides
- Low current consumption
- Flashing option
- 2 to 10 VDC power supply
- High luminosity
- Compatible with third party products
- IP20 protection level
- Modern and elegant design
- ABS plastic casing with ruby red polycarbonate spy-hole
- Shock resistant
- Supply Voltage (Analogue) : 5 to 10 VDC
- Current Consumption : 2 to 79 mA
- Supply Voltage (Conventional) : 2 to 5 VDC
- Current Consumption : 6.5 to 61.5 mA
- Size (w x h x d) : 80 x 80 x 42 mm
- Weight : 10 g
- Box material : A.B.S.
- Colour : White
- Protection level : IP20
- Working temperature : -10 to +60 °C
- Storage temperature : -10 to +70 °C