SIN24601 - 'Extinguisher' Photoluminescent Safety Sign 150 x 150 mm
These should be selected and installed in a way that guarantees their visibility from any point within a building. In case of fire it is essential that fire-fighting equipment is readily available to be uses as a first response.
For this reason such equipment needs to be identified quickly and easily. Permanent signs must be used at all time and placed at the location of each piece of equipment and at the correct height of 1.8m to 2.5m (or even higher depending on the viewing distance or due to intermediate objects hindering visibility).
In situations where fire fighting equipment and location signs are not clearly visible another signs is required to identify the location of the equipment. This ensures prompt and easy identification of this type of equipment.
For the correct functioning of signs, they must be mounted according to the appropriate viewing angle.
Type 1 (Single-Sided) : Parallel wall mounting sign.
The best photoluminescent properties are achieved if the signs are installed as close to the light sources as possible, preferably receiving direct light. This guarantees that signs remain visible in the absence of light.
- Material : Photoluminescent rigid plastic 2mm thickness
- Printing : Serigraphy, high quality gloss paint with UV resistance and a 5-year guarantee
- Fire Resistance : Class M1
- Surface : Antistatic and easy to clean
- chemical Characteristics : Non-radioactive, non-phosphorous, lead-free and non-toxic
- Luminance intensity after 10 min : 215 mcd/m2
- Luminance intensity after 60 min : 30 mcd/m2