STMTS/S1-64B - 8 zones upgradable to 64 zones Gas Control Panel ABS housing ATEX and SIL1 Multiscan++S1 Sensitron
The Multiscan++S1 are advanced multifunction gas detection control panel designed to meet with the increasing requests for highly flexible systems.
A powerful microprocessor allows a wide range of self testing facilities to take place to detect and localize possible failures.
The system allows the connection of gas detectors and remote input/output modules via 2 open loops or 1 closed loop.
The control panels can manage and monitor up to 64 gas detectors. These can either be addressable detectors, daisy chained on the available loops, or analog type with 4-20mA transmission, connected via remote 8 inputs cards STG.IN8-S.
The panels come complete with 8 preset relays onboard the units. The system architecture also allows having outputs extended up to 128 via remote 16 output cards STG/OUT16-S with freely programmable Open Collectors. 8-relays boards have been designed to be connected to STG/OUT16-S modules, should relay outputs be required instead of O/C.
The Modules and detectors to connect to the system are:
- 8 analog 4-20mA Inputs Module STG/IN8-S.
- 16 Output Module, freely programmable open collector type STG/OUT16-S.
- 8 Relay Module STG/8REL to be connected to STG/OUT16-S modules.
- Gas detectors: SMART S-SS, SMART S-IR, SMART3G-D, SMART3G-C, SMART3G-G and SMART3-NC
The control panels is delivered in IP65 ABS housing with power supply.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Event log accessible from the front display or to be PC downloaded
- RS232 serial port for PC connection for programming or supervising the system via a specific software
- Printer parallel port for printer connection
- ATEX and SIL1 certified
- High brightness LCD Display
- Real time reading
- Manages up to 64 inputs and 128 outputs