ST.MTS/PK32 - 32 Gas Detectors RS485 Gas Control Panel for car parks ABS housing Multiscan++PK32 Sensitron
The Multiscan++Park are gas control panels designed to meet with the new European Standard prEN50545-1 for the toxic gas detection in the car parks.
As written in the first chapter of the standard, the scoop is "intended to control a ventilation system and [...] to warn of a toxic hazard".
Behind the scope of this standard, there is a double intend: from one side, the demand for an increased safety of gas detection system in car parks that prevents inadequate or unsafe systems from being used or installed. The other scope of this standard stresses the importance of creating a system respectful of the energy saving policies the EU committed to: the large waste of energy of ongoing ventilation system in car parks is a key point this new standard has undertaken to survey.
To reach this goal, the standard requires adopting time weighted averages (TWA) before triggering the ventilation system. Besides the above, the standard clearly details very demanding requirements to be satisfied, with detectors assuring a very high accuracy and very short polling and response time.
The control panels can manage and monitor up to 32 addressable gas detectors daisy chained on the loop.
Three alarm thresholds can be set for each gas detectors being connected and the panels allow alarms to the time averaged in a period adjustable from 5 to 60 minutes for thresholds 1 and 2; for the third threshold, alarm is to be triggered between 1 to 5 minutes.
The panels come complete with 8 preset relays on-board the units (plus further 8 optional).
Detectors connectable to this system are:
- Gas detectors: SMART3-P1, SMART3-P2 and SMART3-NC
The STMTS/PK32 control panel is delivered in a IP65 ABS box.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- In compliance with the new standard for car parks EN50545-1
- Time weighted alarm thresholds (TWA)
- High brightness LCD Display
- Real time reading
- Detectable gases: Carbon Monoxide (CO). Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)
- Housing : IP65 ABS cabinet.
- Inputs : 32 detectors on RS485 communication loop.
- Outputs : 8 relays onboard the panel (plus further 8 optional)
- Serial Ports : 1 x RS485 - 1 x RS232 (PC connection) - 1 x Parallel printer port
- Power Supply : 110-230 Vac 50/60 Hz
- Consumption : Max 10 VA
- Display : Graphic Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Visual indications : Double 9 Led raw
- Operating temperature : 0 to +55°C
- Storage temperature : -20°C to +60°C
- Operating humidity : 15-85%
- Storage humidity : 5-85% (non condensing)