1X-F2-xx - 2 Zones Conventional Fire Panel - UTC Fire & Security
1X fire control panels offer state of the art architecture in configurations that deliver an uncomplicated solution for small to mi-sized conventional applications. They feature an attractive contemporary design that fits with any decor. The gently curved door front offers a distinctive flair. Operator controls are inset in a striking black lexan.
With support for multiple lines of conventional detectors and accessories, these quick-to-configure systems offer versatility that benefits building owners and installation/maintenance companies alike.
The 1X-F2 is a conventional fire alarm control panel. It is supplied in local language with 2 zones that support up to 32 devices per zone, as well as up to 2 supervised relay outputs dedicated to sounder control. In addition 2 conventional relay outputs dedicated to common fire and fault conditions, as well as two user configurable inputs for monitoring and control available.
The panel support 2 types of auxiliary relay boards, one with 4 standard relays, and one with 4 supervised relays. With these boards the panel outputs may be expanded with up to 8 additional outputs.
Approvals & Compliance
The product line carries the following accredidations:
EN54:2, EN54:4 and CE approved
NEN2535, NBNS21-100 and BS5839-1 compliant
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Modern, elegant design
- Easy removable parts for quick and clean installation
- Default regional setup modes
- Normal, head-out & intrinsically safe zone support
- Supervised alarm notification outputs
- EN54 compliant potential free fire & fault relays
- Class change, day/night & remote reset facilities
- Auxiliary 24VDC supply output with reset support
- Default support for special functions such as:
- EN54 compliant user access levels
- mixed zones
- full front panel diagnostics
- one-man walk test
- Auxiliary standard & supervised relay output boards
- Networkable up to 64 zones