EV100 - 10 m volumetric PIR Motion Sensor UTC Fire & Security
EV 100 Series
The EV 100 Series has been designed specifically for Residential/short range Commercial applications. Details such as the plug-in electronics allow rapid wiring while the Gliding Focus Curtains ensure that you have simple commissioning with perfect detection every time, without the need for time consuming alignment. The EV 100 series enables rapid installation, provides sharp detection every time while guaranteeing excellent false alarm immunity with the highest quality.
Volumetric Curtains of Detection
Benefiting from the success of the EV series PIRs, the EV 100 also features solid curtains of detection. Full undercrawl protection gives maximum security while the special characteristics of a ''curtain'' ensures not only better intruder detection but also better PIR stability from the environment.
'4D' Signal processing
4D signal processing is the latest generation of PIR processing taken from the EV 400 Plus. 4D allows the PIR processing to intelligently analyse a signal pattern and distinguish between real human movement and false alarm hazards. The PIR processing is resistant to false alarms by analysing the size, shape and speed of successive signals.
True Range Control
The EV 100 series is able to adjust the PIR range. Due to the strength of the Gliding Focus Curtain Mirror, it is possible to reduce how hard the detector is working in smaller rooms, making the detector even more stable, without compromising it's excellent detection.
A wall and ceiling mount bracket is available providing flexibility to install and aim the detector where required.
Pet immune EV 100PI
The EV 100PI has been specifically designed for applications where the user wishes to allow pets to move around the protected area, while the system is armed. By combining custom designed mirror optics with an exclusive ASIC, the EV 100PI provides peace of mind that property is perfectly protected without the worry of false alarms through any household pets. The EV 100PI is designed to be immune for pets up to 20 kg, however larger pets can be allowed for through alternative methods of mounting the detector (see application notes).
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Passive Infra Red motion sensor
- 'Step & Gliding Focus Multi Cutain' mirror optic
- Plug-in electronics
- Sealed optics
- ASIC with ''4D'' processing
- Selectable range with full undercrawl detection
- Additional bi-curtain processing for harsh environment
- No adjustment required for different mounting heights
- Tolerates wall angle deviation
- Complies with EN50131-2-2
- Several European approvals
- Detection range : 10 m
- Undercrawl protection : Yes
- Detection range selection : 10 m or 6 m
- Coverage field of view : 86© with 5 curtains
- Coverage pattern selection :Undercrawl blinder
- Mounting height 1.8 to 3.0 m
- Power supply : 9 to 15 VDC
- Current consumption (nom.) : 4.5 mA
- Alarm relay (voltage free) : NC when energised
- Tamper relay (voltage free) : NC when cover closed
- Remote control lines : Walk test
- Alarm memory : No
- PIR process mode : Standard / Bi-curtain
- Dimensions (W x H x D) : 51 x 98 x 47 mm
- Ambient conditions : -10 to +55°C; 95% relative humidity
- Pry-off tamper : ST400 (optional)
- EN50131-2-2 : Grade 2