DD100PI - 10 m volumetric Dual Motion Sensor with Pet Immune UTC Fire & Security
Twin Opposed Antenna
The DD 100 Series of detectors makes nocompromises because it is a dual technology detector. It utilizes all the good features of our PIR's, including sealed Gliding Focus Mirrors and the latest 4D signal processing. Add to the high quality microwave, where the latest design using Twin Opposed Antennae has been used to ensure a better signal to noise ratio and better microwave direction. The end results are products with sharp detection and excellent false alarm immunity.
Distance of Motion (DoM) Processing
This proprietary microwave processing converts the analogue signal into a digital one where the custom ASIC can effectively measure the distance travelled by the intruder, irrespective of the intruders speed or distance from the detector.
This gives a significantly more uniform microwave signal over the entire protected area.
Volumetric Curtains of Detection
Benefiting from the success of the EV series PIR's, the DD 100 also features solid curtains of detection. Full undercrawl protection gives maximum security while the special characteristics of a ''curtain'' ensures not only better intruder detection but also better PIR stability from the environment.
"4D" Signal processing
4D signal processing is the latest generation of PIR processing taken from the EV 400 Plus. 4D allows the PIR channel to intelligently analyse a signal pattern and distinguish between real human movement and false alarm hazards. The PIR channel in it's own right is resistant to false alarms by analysing the size, shape and speed of successive signals.
True Range Control
The DD 100 series is able to adjust both the PIR and Microwave channels. Due to the strength of the Gliding Focus Curtain Mirror, it is possible to reduce how hard the detector is working in smaller rooms, in both the PIR and Microwave channels, making the detector even more stable, without compromising it's excellent detection.
A wall and ceiling mount bracket is available providing flexibility to install and aim the detector where required.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- PIR verified by microwave module
-'Step & Gliding Focus Multi Cutain' mirror optic
- Plug-in electronics
- Sealed optics
- ASIC with ''4D'' processing
- Distance of Motion microwave signal processing
- Selectable range with full undercrawl detection
- No adjustment required for different mounting heights
- Tolerates wall angle deviation
- Complies with EN50131-2-2
- Several European approvals
- Detection range : 10 m
- Undercrawl protection : Yes
- Detection range selection : 10 m or 6 m
- Coverage field of view : 86© with 5 curtains
- Coverage pattern selection : Undercrawl blinder
- Mounting height : 1.8 to 3.0 m
- Power supply : 9 to 15 VDC
- Current consumption (nom.) : 11.5 mA
- Alarm relay (voltage free) : NC when energised
- Tamper relay (voltage free) : NC when cover closed
- Relay configuration : Isolated or 4k7 EOL
- Remote control lines : Walk test
- Alarm memory ; No
- Microwave frequency (nom.) : 2410 MHz
- Dimensions (W x H x D) : 61 x 123 x 58 mm
- Ambient conditions : -10 to +50°C; max. 95% relative humidity
- Pry-off tamper : ST400 (optional)
- EN50131-2-2 : Grade 2