* 5% Off Discount on Order if Payment is received before 21 July 2017 !
Don't hesitate to contact us for more information
ZX2Se - 1 or 2 Loop Intelligent Fire Alarm Control Panel, Multi-protocol, Modular Concept Morley-IAS
The ZXSe range of analogue addressable fire alarm control panels have been designed and constructed around proven and reliable microprocessor technology. This simple approach has produced a modular, scalable fire alarm platform suitable for protecting all types of premises.
Supporting a total of five industry leading protocols, Apollo, Hochiki ESP, Nittan, Morley-IAS and System Sensor, allows fire detection devices to be independently
selected based on performance or aesthetic appeal.
The ZXSe range of intelligent fire alarm control panels has been designed to assist with the normal operation of a fi re detection system. Standard weekly testing is
available through a simple menu structure allowing selection of the zones to be tested either with or without activation of the output relays or sounders.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- All major device manufacturers devices supported
- Optional, local or remote printers
- Walk test facility
- Provide up to 72hr stand-by (subject to verification)
- Modular concept
- Simple, robust design to EN54 Parts 2 & 4
- Intuitive to use
- Easy to maintain
- Easy to expand
- Easy to network
- Easy to install
- Easy to configure
- Dimensions : 400 x 400 x 135 mm
- Operating voltage : 230 VAC 50 Hz
- Weight : 10 kg without batteries
- Construction : Sheet steel painted, sealed to IP30
- Loop capacity : 1 or 2 Loops, 460mA per loop Maximum
- CPD number : 0786-CPD-20917