MBB-1 - Sous-base de montage agréée Marine - HOCHIKI
The approved design of the MBB-1 provides a splash proof, secure fixing for the Hochiki CDX Marine Approved Range of Detectors and their associated Bases. It can be installed on a variety of different fixing surfaces and because it has been manufactured to match the colour of Hochiki's range of products, it provides an aesthetically pleasing solution where surface fixed devices are required.
The housing supports three 20mm glanded entries, for zone, or loop cabling access. It is also supplied with base fixing screws and two cable glands specifically designed to provide protection against water ingress.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Glanded cable entry holes
- Colour matched to both ivory and white detector ranges
- Approved Sensor and Base range
- Provides moisture and dust resistant fixing
- Ideal for bulk-head fixing
- Approved by Germanisher Lloyd
- Non-marine use version available (SBB-1)