YBN-R/6 - Socle de montage Conventionnel sans électronique, Ivoire - Hochiki
Model YBN-R/6 is a Conventional Detector Mounting Base associated with the CDX Range of Detectors and is fully compatible with the majority of existing conventional fire alarm control panels.
It is supplied with square cable clamps for secure and reliable cable termination but the base does not provide line continuity during detector removal, therefore if Call Points are being used then these should be wired onto the zone first. The integrated third terminal provides remote indicator output.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Integral remote indicator output
- Low Profile, only 8 mm
- Rugged design and electronics free
- Quick connections via square cable clamps
- Accepts 2.5 mm2 cables
- Bayonet slot, low insertion force for detectors
- Also available in white or black