IS28VCL - Sirène Banshee basse fréquence certifiée ATEX et IEC Ex Vimpex
The IS28 Banshee is an intrinsically safe sounder for use in hazardous areas. It is available with four tones: buzz, fast sweep, slow sweep and continuous.
The low frequency model has the sound output centred on 900Hz to satisfy installations that demand a low frequency sounder.
The IS28 has been ITS approved to ATEX and is suitable for use in all zones (0, 1 and 2). The IS28 has also been approved to IEC Ex by Testsafe for mining applications. The product should only be connected to the fire alarm system via an approved galvanic isolator or zener barrier.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Based on the established Banshee sounder
- Low current consumption
- High and low frequency versions
- Four user selectable tones
- Volume control fitted as standard
- Model suitable for use in mining applications
- Power Supply : 24 VDC
- Typical Current (@24VDC via a 28V 300 ohms barrier) : 10mA
- Output : 94 dBA
- Intrinsic Safety Approval : EN50014:1997+Amds 1& 2, EN50020:2002 and EN50284:1999, IEC 60079-0: 2000, IEC 60079-11: 1999, IECEx TSA 06.0026X, Group II Category 1 and Group G, EEx ia IIC T5 ITS03 ATEX21311X
- Installation : Connection must be made via a certified galvanic isolator or zener barrier with output parameters not exceeeding U=30VDC, I=147mA, P=1.3W. The ouput current of the barrier must be limited by resistor R such that I=U/R.
- Suitable for Zones : 0,1,2
- Operating Temperature : -40°C to +70°C
- IP Rating / Material : IP66 / ABS
- Weight : 0.6 kg
- Dimensions : 90 mm x 90 mm x 118 mm