FS-1100 - Simulateur de Flamme pour les Détecteurs de Flamme IR3 et Multi-IR - Spectrex
Providing foolproof, full loop testing of your fire detection system and up to 33% increase in testing distance to 12m
To be fully secure against fire, flame detector self-testing is not enough.
According to most local jurisdictional authorities you need to make sure that your entire fire detection system is fully intact. That means performing a full system loop test from the detector, through the controller, and up to the actual alarm notification. The only way to do so without lighting a fire is with an external flame simulator.
The FS-1100 Fire Simulator is the essential complimentary tool to the self-testing capabilities of your SharpEye™ IR3 Flame Detectors. It gives you the ability to fully test the perational readiness of your fire detection system, bringing fire prevention safety to a higher level.
In addition to verifying the flame detector’s viewing window cleanliness and its internal electronic operation, the FS-1100 Flame Simulator performs essential end-to-end
testing of the “full system loop”. It does this by simulating a fire that actually triggers the detector.
Replacing the old model 20/20-310
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- ATEX/IECEx approved for use in hazardous areas
- Long-range flame detector activation – from distances of up to 40ft (12m) – a 33% increase compared to previous simulator models
- Highly portable
- Creates easy access for testing detectors in hard to reach places, without the need for scaffolding
- Powered by rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Operates for at least 1,000 tests without recharging
- Easy aiming using laser diode