2351E - Détecteur de Fumée Optique Conventionnel avec agrément BOSEC - SYSTEM SENSOR
The 2351E photoelectric smoke detector forms part of the Series 300 range of conventional detectors. This range of detectors has been produced using the latest in manufacturing and design techniques, pushing out the boundaries of existing conventional detector technology.
With its multitude of innovative features, the Series 300 is a detector which ‘acts conventionally, thinks intelligently’.
The remote hand-held programming unit can also be used in conjunction with the Series 300 range of detectors to gain access to other advanced features. The features available include: read/write last maintenance date, read chamber contamination level, read value of thermal element and perform an alarm test.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Low profile design
- Low current draw
- Backward compatible with Series 100 detector range of bases
- Wide operating voltage 8 to 30VDC
- Bi-colour LED detector status indicator
- Automatic drift compensation
- Programmable sensitivity
- Addressable feature
- Advanced maintenance features via remote hand-held test unit
- Range of detector bases available
- Tested and approved to EN54 – 7:2000 (Amendment 1)