6500R - Détecteur de fumée Optique Conventionnel à Faisceau Infrarouge avec agrément BOSEC - SYSTEM SENSOR
The 6500RS and 6500R are conventional reflector- type linear optical beam smoke detectors designed to operate as components of conventional fire alarm systems. They operate primarily on the principle of light obscuration utilising an Infra-Red beam. Optical beam smoke detectors are particularly appropriate for protecting buildings with large open spaces such as warehouses, atriums etc.
The detector can be adjusted up to 10° vertically and horizontally for alignment. Where greater angular adjustment is required, the multi-mount accessory enables the detector to move through 28° vertically and 360° horizontally when ceiling mounted or up to 23° vertically and 90° horizontally when wall mounted.
All System Sensor products are covered by our extended 3 year warranty.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Bosec approved
- Combined transmitter and receiver unit
- Unique servo-operated test filter (6500RS)
- Range 5 – 100 metres
- 4 x fixed sensitivity/threshold levels
- 2 x automatic variable sensitivity modes
- Operates in the Infra-Red light spectrum
- Numerical indicators to aid beam alignment
- Standby, fault and alarm LED indicators visible from the front and bottom
- +/-10° horizontal and vertical beam alignment
- Automatic drift compensation
- Complies to EN54 – 12:2002 (Amendment 1)
- Extended Warranty