* Réduction de 5% sur toute commande si le paiement est reçu avant le 21 juillet 2017 !
N'hésitez pas à nous contacter pour plus d'information
MH80161M2 - Centrale de Détection Incendie Analogique Marine & Offshore 1 boucle, Protocole Hochiki - KENTEC
The Marine & Offshore Syncro ASM is a versatile range of open protocol fire alarm control panels compatible with existing Syncro fire alarm panel technology.
Hosting up to 127 Hochiki fire detection devices and modules per loop, Syncro ASM uses leading edge microprocessor based electronics to provide a flexible control system with high reliability and integrity.
Suitable for all small to medium sized vessels, Syncro ASM control panels can be expanded and networked to become part of much larger systems if the need arises, therefore providing a future proof solution for any vessel.
With its large graphical display and ergonomic button and indicator layout, the Syncro ASM control panel is simple and straightforward to understand for installers, commissioning engineers and end users alike.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 16 zonal LED indicators
- 2 programmable sounder circuits
- 5 programmable inputs
- 3 programmable relays
- 3A power supply
- Large graphic display
- Real time clock
- Powerful, network wide cause and effects
- Sensitivity adjustment and Drift Compensation
- Hochiki protocol
- Same look and feel as Syncro range
- Stores 1000 last events in event log
- Compact, stylish enclosure
- Installer friendly, removable equipment chassis
- Different language and character set variants available
- Fully EN54-2 and EN54-4 compliant