K1844 - Centrale Détection Incendie UL/FM 4 zones Conventionnelles Sigma A-CP - Kentec
K1844-11 - 4 Zones Conventionnelles - boitier rouge
K1844-41 - 4 Zones Conventionnelles - boitier gris
K1854-11 - 4 Zones Conventionnelles avec transmetteur - boitier rouge
K1854-41 - 4 Zones Conventionnelles avec transmetteur - boitier gris
The Sigma A-CP range of conventional fire control panels with optional built in communicator are available with 2, 4 or 8 initiating circuits which may be extensively configured via a simple front panel operated programming method.
The low standby power requirements and cost effective small batteries allow the panel to be mounted in a small discrete enclosure which is available in standard red or optionally in an attractive grey colour.
A simple programming method using just 3 front panel buttons allows an extensive list of configuration options to be set and reviewed.
Single board construction which allows easy removal of all electronic parts by removing just 2 screws and ample provision of cable entry knockouts simplify installation.
4 Amp notification appliance power and built in selectable sync protocols provide ample power and control for a wide range of standard notification appliances.
The built in RS485 communications bus provides the facility to connect 4 wire annunciators or ancillary relay boards to provide further indication and control options throughout a premises.
The optional DACT allows dual line reporting to central stations and provides a 500 event history buffer.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- UL864 approved
- Two, four or eight initiating circuits
- Initiating circuits individually configurable as Fire, Water flow or Supervisory
- Two 2A notification appliance circuits
- Selectable NAC sync protocols
- Two 2.0A notification appliance circuits
- 6.5A power supply
- Alarm verification selectable by zone
- Resettable Aux power output rated at 0.3A
- Aux power configurable to power off on Fire condition
- Fire, Trouble and Supervisory relays
- Single person walk test function
- Optional DACT
- Many advanced configuration options
- 72 hour standby with 7Ah batteries
- Compact enclosure
- Fire Drill capability