Centrale Detection Incendie 2 boucles Analogiques 16 Zones avec Imprimante SYNCRO AS A80162M3P
A80162M3P - Centrale de Détection Incendie 2 Boucles Analogiques 16 Zones avec Protocole APOLLO Grand boitier + Clé & Imprimante Kentec SYNCRO AS
Syncro AS is a versatile range of open protocol fire alarm control panels compatible with existing Syncro fire alarm panel technology.
Available with one or two detection loops capable of hosting up to 126 devices (Apollo). Syncro AS uses leading edge microprocessor based electronics to provide a flexible control system with high reliability and integrity.
Suitable for all small to medium sized fire detection systems, Syncro AS control panels can be expanded and networked to become part of much larger systems if the need arises, therefore providing a future proof solution for any installation.
With its large graphical display and ergonomic button and indicator layout, the Syncro AS control panel is simple and straightforward to understand for installers, commissioning engineers and end users alike.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 16 zonal LED indicators
- 2 programmable sounder circuits
- 5 programmable inputs
- 3 programmable relays
- 3A power supply
- Large graphic display
- Real time clock
- Expandable from 1 to 2 loops*
- Certified to EN54-2/ EN54-4
- Up to 512 additional programmable I/O via Syncro I/O modules *
- Powerful, network wide cause and effects *
- Sensitivity adjustment and Drift Compensation
- Can be networked with Syncro control panels *
- Compatible with Focus and View
- repeaters *
- Supports Apollo, Argus Vega and Hochiki protocols
- Same look and feel as Syncro range
- Stores 500 last events in event log
- Dial up modem connection available
- Compact, stylish enclosure
- Installer friendly, removable equipment chassis
- Different language and character set variants available
- Fully EN54-2 and EN54-4 compliant improved front loading Printer option, only available in an M3 size enclosure. * **
* These items not available on Syncro AS Lite panel
** Not CP-R approved. If you are based in the EU and require a Printer option please view datasheet 85.