Centrale d'extinction incendie UL-FM K1810
K1810 - Centrale d'extinction Incendie Conventionnelle UL/FM Sigma A-XT - Kentec
K1810-12 - Montage apparent - Boitier rouge - 115V
K1810-44 - Montage apparent - Boitier gris - 115V
K1810-13 - Montage apparent - Boitier rouge - 230V
K1810-43 - Montage apparent - Boitier gris - 230V
Designed and manufactured to the highest standards in a quality controlled environment and with UL and FM approvals, the Sigma A-XT releasing panel offers outstanding value and performance for all small to medium fixed firefighting installations.
With three initiation circuits as standard, release can be configured to activate from any combination of detection zone inputs to allow (among other combinations) any two from three type activations such as would be required for detection in ceiling void, room and floor void applications.
The extensive configuration options of the Sigma A-XT allow the functionality of the system to be extensively modified.
The panel contains a large LED display to enable easy configuration and control which also displays the time remaining until release for added user safety.
The countdown timer is duplicated on up to seven remote status units to provide local indication of the system status.
With all of the electronics mounted on a single, easily removable, steel plate Sigma A-XT panels are both robust and easy to install.
Sigma A-XT is supplied in an enclosure that matches the design and colour of the Elite RS range and is available in standard red or optional grey.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- UL864 and FM listed
- Three initiation circuits as standard
- Any single zone or any combinations of zones can be configured to release
- Configurable first stage NAC delays
- Configurable detection delays
- Zero time delay upon manual release option
- Compatible with I.S. barriers
- Non-latching zone input option to receive signals from other systems such as aspirating equipment
- Configurable releasing delays up to 60 seconds in 5 second steps
- Configurable releasing duration up to 5 minutes in 5 second steps
- Countdown timer shows time remaining until release
- Supports up to seven, four wire status indicators
- Built in Extract Fan control