K1170-00 - Carte réseau Elite eNet UL/FM - Kentec
The flexibility of the Elite system can be further enhanced by connecting control panels and repeaters together using a high integrity network.
A simple 2-wire connection between each panel allows events to be transmitted to other parts of the system to provide indication or control on a system wide basis.
Using the Loop Explorer configuration software, up to 64 nodes can be programmed to respond in a variety of ways to any system events as required.
This flexibility extends the comprehensive cause and effect programming capability of Elite control panels to the entire network allowing actions, test modes or disablements to be started from any point.
The fault tolerance of the network is such that any single open or short circuit fault will not result in any loss of information.
Multiple faults are isolated and the network breaks into smaller networks which continue to work autonomously.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Up to 64 nodes
- High integrity protocol when wired Class A
- Fully secure against short or open circuit faults
- Simple 2-wire loop connection
- Supports open ended networks for retrofit applications
- Network wide test and disablement functions
- Network wide cause and effect logic
- Flexible configuration options
- Panels configurable to act on network events or not as required