K560 - Carte 16 Canaux Entrée/Sortie pour Centrale de Détection Incendie Kentec SYNCRO IO
To add more I/O capability to the extensive options already offered by the Syncro control panel, up to thirty two, sixteen channel I/O boards may be connected.
The 16 channel boards may be mixed on the RS485 bus with 8 way sounder boards, 6 way sounder boards or 4 way conventional detection zone boards to provide a very flexible system of I/O to satisfy any requirement.
When using a simple two wire RS485 communications protocol, these boards may be mounted locally to the control panel or distributed on a bus up to 1200 metres long by using a suitable cable.
The flexibility of these boards is further enhanced by the fact that each of the channels is configurable as either an input or and output.
Each channel may also be configured to produce a variety of input actions or respond to a variety of output types.
All channels can contribute to, or respond to, system wide cause and effects logic.
Typical uses for I/O boards include geographical LED mimic displays and plant alarm inputs.
Standard Syncro control panels contain fixings for one sounder, relay, conventional detection or I/O board, which can easily be connected using four small signal wires to the power and comms bus within the panel.
Consideration must be taken as to the loading on the main panel.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 16 channels
- Each channel configurable as input or output
- Inputs opto-isolated
- Outputs open collector transistor
- Simple 2 wire connection to control panel
- Up to 32 boards supported per panel (512 Input/Output Channels)
- Inputs and outputs configurable as per field devices
- Full cause and effects on all inputs and outputs
- Multi drop RS485 communications
- Can be used with other Syncro I/O modules on the same panel
- Compatible with Syncro AS panels
- Product code : K560
- Supply voltage : 21 - 30VDC
- Quiescent current : 20mA
- Current per input : 3mA (maximum)
- Current per output : 100mA (maximum)
- Communications : RS485 two wire
- Maximum distance from panel : 1.2Km (using correct type of cable)
- PCB size : 190mm x 61mm
- Cable capacity : 2.5mm per terminal
- Operating temperature : -10°C to +50°C
- Operating humidity : To 95% (non condensing)