RP-RS-01 - Bouton poussoir incendie rouge réarmable Vimpex
The ReSet series of resettable manual call points mimics the feel of breaking glass whilst offering the user the benefits and environmental advantages of a resettable operating element. Several switching arrangements are available including a version for 2-wire systems.
Once installed, the ReSet need never be opened for test or reset. With no moving parts accessible to the engineer or user, the ReSet is proven to be highly reliable and robust.
The ReSet features a warning indicator which drops into view at the top of the window on activation. The unit is then simply reset with a special key and is ready for immediate use.
The red indoor series 01 models is approved to EN 54-11.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Glass appearance maintains deterrence
- No need to open to reset - just use the key provided
- Complete functional test with every activation
- Two built-in resistor values minimise installation errors and ensure compatibility
- Waterproof version available
- Available in five colours - red, green, blue, yellow and white - for a diverse range of applications
- Current Rating : 3A (12-24 VDC)
- Switching : One normally open switch with 470R and 680R Resistors
- Electrical Contacts : Polycarbonate Silver Plated brass
- Temperature range : -20°C to +65°C
- Terminal Size : 0.5mm2 - 2.5mm2
- Color : Red
- Mounting : Surface with back box
- Dimensions Call Point : 87 mm x 23 mm
- Dimensions Back Box : 87 mm x 35 mm